Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Happy wounds, which make us seek the beloved Physician.

Happy wounds, which make us seek the beloved Physician.
It's time to start treating contempt as a virtue.
He kissed you?
I kissed her?
Who kissed who?
I kissed YOU?!
I am see-thru am.
Needta
spend much less time trying
to prove everyone wrong
Needta
spend much more time trying
to prove myself right
I relate to:
crows
not:
humans
You killed me,
you know.
Did you know
you killed me?
Sending texts like passing notes
crumbs exchanged with words unspoke.
I'd walk a mile to kiss a reptile.
You can't know yourself if you don't know your least.
As all things must reach equilibrium,
I implore that no one think of me,
so that I may think of no one.
Is that Forever
o if that axe were swung sober, what mark it would find, what tremors through the heart's pavement, what wake.
It's larger than our swollen tongues.
Lap dogs don't get Big Picture.

No comments: