Tuesday, February 28, 2012

12-6-11

I turned from the water
from the end of the pier
and was even smiling
as I walked
and couldn't bother to watch
your ship sail away.

First snowfall of the year. Time for eyes to reflect the weather. I've finally emptied the last bucket I've drawn, time to find a new well, something clear and bottomless.

I haven't been too impressed by anyone lately. The wind seems to be getting through all the cracks in their plaster, they totter around weak and creaky and dull. Blessed solitude. To go an entire day without speaking a word aloud seems seductive.

I know more than I've ever admitted, and I hold above your heads your secrets that were never meant for me. It makes you appear much smaller, and I find myself feeling genuinely sorry for you.

Slowvember
December
Never-Ender

To work, to grimace and tighten my sphincter

Maybe I'm a house plant.

Hare krsna hare krsna
Krsna krsna hare hare
Hare rama hare rama
Rama rama hare hare

No comments: